We have launched a fully interactive online academy, where you can learn tai chi or kung fu at your own pace in your own home, with full support, advice and feedback from Sifu David Rogers.
This will be limited to a number of students that can get real coaching and tuition- not just video lessons- you can check the details and course dates on the link below.
There are courses already on the platform including two COMPLETELY FREE- so sign up to the online academy and start training- when more courses become available you will be notified if you have signed up.
PRIVATE ‘ONE TO ONE’ COACHING ONLINE:
I am doing a very few online coaching appointments via Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or Messenger.
Some things I can help with:
- Corrections of forms/technique in Hap Kyun or Tai Chi.
- Tips for training progressions- help if you have hit a plateau and want to get to the next level.
- Help with conditioning, strength, endurance, maximising your practise.
- Understanding the meaning, applications, philosophy and some deeper aspects of the training, (as much as can be passed online)
- If you have a partner or sparring video to send me – I can do an analysis/breakdown and give you specific tips to improve your performance.
- MMA- ‘Siege MMA’ principles and how to integrate striking and grappling effectively.
- How to apply your kung fu /tai chi (any style) for combat sport/MMA, or realistic 21st century self defence: Stand up, clinch, ground, weapons etc.
- Traditional kung fu philosophy, meditation, breathing exercises etc.
You don’t need to be advanced for this- I love working with people of all levels, but I only want to work with students who will implement, make improvements and follow up!
For current students or ex members- you can book a short 20 minute private lesson to correct a set or work on a specific section or movement that you are working on.
How to begin:
1. Purchase a session via the links below (Either a full 1 hour, or a 20 minute session)
2. Email me to organise a time slot: email@example.com
3. If you have any questions about this- message me on the ‘contact’ page in the menu.
I look forward to working with you!
20 minute online coaching session.
1 hour session via Skype or Facetime.